Thursday, February 18, 2010

About time for an update, I'd say!





Unfortunately I'll have to start with an apology. My last, slightly ranty post recieved a negative comment and has been removed. It was meant neither to be rude nor condescending, only a release of the negative.





On a brighter note we've reached our February sales goal! 30 sales for the month, 60+ sales so far! I can't even find the words to express how excited I am about that! Our 61st sale was a lovely pair of PIF earrings that were made and posted after I found a PIF of my own that I could not resist. So double yay there!







Also fun and exciting on the news front, our first treasury creation! The experience was super fun and hopefully we'll be able to snag another spot at some point! Surfing through Etsy never fails to amuse and surprise me. There are so many fun things by so many talented people. You should try it! Check out ours
hhtp://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=87835

No comments:

Post a Comment